Book Your Accountant
Terms of Service
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
Provision of the Services by Book Your Accountant:
Book Your Accountant is constantly innovating in order to provide the best
possible experience for its users. The form and nature of the Services
which Book Your Accountant provides may change from time to time without
prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Book Your Accountant may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Book Your Accountant's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Book Your Accountant when you stop using the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that if Book Your Accountant disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
You agree to allow us to add you as a professional in our website to be listed as an expert for the services you have specified.
Use of the Services by you (For Professionals):
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Australia).
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Book Your Accountant, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Book Your Accountant. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Book Your Accountant, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Book Your Accountant has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Book Your Accountant may suffer) of any such breach. If you provide any kinds of accounting/tax/compliance/similar nature of services , you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual/legal entity after fully understanding the implications of this action. Book Your Accountant will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security:
* You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
* Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Book Your Accountant for all activities that occur under your account.
* If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Book Your Accountant immediately
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
* Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that Book Your Accountant, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
* Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
* Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
* Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
* Any changes which Book Your Accountant may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
* The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
* Your failure to provide Book Your Accountant with accurate account information;
* Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;